realest shit ever.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
me trying to put my life back together
"The fact is, wherever we fall on the spectrum, we’re all still sexual minorities. Even LGBT kids growing up right now, in the post-DOMA world, will be put in sex ed classes that won’t teach them anything relevant to their personal sexual health. They’ll go from pediatricians to college clinic doctors to real-world general practitioners who won’t ask them the right questions and won’t give them the treatment they’ll need. They’ll be exploited by marketers of cigarettes, alcohol, and diet pills. They’ll be denied pre-HIV exposure drugs or hormone therapies or surgeries that they are told aren’t medical necessities. They’ll be denied health insurance if they don’t fit within a traditional family unit. They’ll be told to conform to sexual expectations or else deal with the consequences."
"I’m honestly not a bad person, my heart is in the right place; it’s just that my head isn’t."
"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well."
"How wonderful to be alive, he thought. But why does it always hurt?"
why is this lil nugget more confident than me
ON TUMBLR WE ARE REQUIRED TO POST THIS EVERY YEAR.
(i literally waited till midnight to post this)